Protecting Little Fingers - €14.50 per strip ex.VAT
STOP trapped fingers and nasty finger injuries in doors. Fingers caught in door gaps is always a risk that can be avoided by using finger protection guards for yours doors. Our product is the most effective, convenient and economical method of preventing trapped and pinched fingers in all types of doors.
FINGER PROTECTION is a transparent strip guard that covers the door jamb gap and prevents fingers and little feet from entering into this opening. It can also be used on the hinge side of the door if the door is in the middle of the wall where small toddlers could also pinch their fingers in this smaller gap. Finger Protection is an established and patented invention from Holland with TUV Germany certification and Europe's best selling finger protection strip for doors.
Over the past seven years our Finger Protection product for doors has been installed in over 400 establishments all over Ireland which include pre-schools, primary and secondary schools, bars, restaurants, work premises, sporting and recreational clubs and domestic households throughout Ireland. The product has been chosen because of its safety efficiency, low cost, ease of installation, ability to blend in with all décor, and most importantly - its high quality and durability to perform its job for many years to come.
Delivery normally within 48 hours of ordering.
We are an Irish company based in County Wicklow with a solid commitment to our customer that if you are not fully satisfied with this product we guarantee you 100% of your money back. That is how confident we are in our product.Please see our testimonials
School Door Use
The Best Selling Door Safety Strip in Europe
Already the best selling door safety strip in Europe and the only strip with the TUV Germany safety certification, Finger Protection helps you to create a safer environment for the children in your care while they are in your home or, if you are a professional, on your premises. It acts as a preventative aid against nasty finger injuries caused by fingers and even feet being jammed between the door and door jamb and reduces your exposure to personal injury claims.
Finger Protection is an easy to install DIY product and helps you avoid the expensive installation charges necessary for other types of finger protection products. It is quick to install, taking approximately 5 mins to fix securely to the door and door frame.
Buy OnlineClick to Buy
- Finger Protection strips are transparent and suitable for any colour interior. Maximum thickness of the door must be 5cm.
- A door fitted with Finger Protection may open to 110 degrees.
- Finger Protection can be used on wooden, PVC, and aluminium door frames.
- If water based paint is present on the door or door frame, Finger Protection must be screwed into place.
- The adhesive used on Finger Protection strips may cause damage to surface finishes. When removing the protectors, do so very carefully and pull the strips off lengthways at a 90 degree angle from the door.
- Check the protectors regularly to ensure they remain securely fastened.
- There is no substitute for proper adult supervision but Finger Protection will offer additional peace of mind in protecting against door injuries..
- Neither the producer (Arte Viva) or dpProjects Ltd (t/a Bluebear Nursery) accept any responsibility for loss or damages suffered by any person and property as a result of the fitting, use or misuse of this product.
Installed in 5 Minutes
Finger Safety Door Strip
1. Open the door and thoroughly clean and dry the door and door frame, ensuring no grease or other residues remain.
2. Close the door. Using a pencil, lightly draw two vertical lines: one on the door 3.5cm from the corner and another line on the door frame 5cm from the corner. These lines should reach a height of 1.8m from the floor.
3. Remove the protective paper strip from one side of the Finger Protection strip and attach this adhesive strip to the doorframe just inside the guideline you have drawn, ensuring the bottom of the strip is not scraping the floor. Remove the protective paper strip from the other side and attach it to the door, following the guide line you drew.
4. To ensure correct adhesion, rub your fingers firmly up and down the adhesive strips for 2 minutes, then close the door and do not open it for at least 15 minutes. In crèches, schools and public buildings, we recommend using screws every 30cm.
5. A door with Finger Protection will open up to 110 degrees. If your door normally opens to 180 degrees, we recommend the use of a door stopper to prevent the door opening any further than 110 degrees.